- All residential staff are required to show completion of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid training shall be demonstrated by current and valid CPR and first aid card.
Heart saver First Aid
- Video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
Heart saver CPR AED
- Video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services arrives. Students learn duties and responsibilities of first aid rescuers; first aid actions for medical emergencies, including severe choking, heart attack, and stroke; and skills for handling injury and environmental emergencies, including external bleeding, broken bones and sprains, and bites and stings.
Heart saver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- This course is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for child care workers in all 50 U.S. states. It teaches child care providers and others to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives.
- People who work with children
- Parents and foster parents
- Caregivers of children or vulnerable adults
- Home health aides
- Adult daycare providers
- Healthcare providers who work with children or elderly adults
- 4 hour in-class session
- American Heart Association Adult, Children and Infant CPR/First Aid 2 year certification
- $70 per-person
- $60 (5 persons or more)
If you are interested, please leave contact infomation below: